How do I establish or discontinue water service?

Contact Municipal District Services at:   281-290-6500

I have a question relating to trash pickup.

Contact Best Trash at:    281-313-2378

How do I address a legal matter?

Go to the Contact Us page to send an e-mail

  • Water and Sewage … Municipal District Services
  • Trash and Recycle Pickup … Best Trash
  • Legal … Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP
  • Engineering … R.G. Miller Engineers, Inc.
  • Accounting … District Data Services, Inc.
  • Detention Pond Maintenance … Champions Hydro-Lawn, Inc.
  • Appraisal & Tax Collection … Tax Tech, Inc.